White Buffalo Treatment Centre Inc.
We are currently recruiting for Client Care Assistants to work as part of a team dedicated to the treatment and success of youth in our care. Reporting to the Client Care Leads or designate, the CCA is responsible for providing essential services to the youth clientele at the treatment centre.
The CCA provides client care services which include: working collaboratively with other therapeutic professionals and team members to support and supervise youth clients; ensuring client safety and security; communicating pertinent information; ensuring policies, rules, and guidelines are adhered to; providing minor first aid; facilitating group work; intervening in occurrences of inappropriate behavior; supporting cultural diversity by learning and participating in cultural programming, assisting in the cleaning of the Centre; and other duties as assigned.
· Grade 12 Diploma with 3 years of directly related work experience OR a certificate/ diploma in the field of social work, psychology, education, or human services with 1 year of directly related work experience. A relevant combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Ability to use de-escalation skills.
· A valid class 5 driver’s license and a reliable means of getting to work.
· Ability to provide a clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check.
· This position requires shift work which includes evenings, nights, and weekends.
We provide extensive training for our staff and have a comprehensive benefits package which includes competitive pay, ongoing training, health & benefits plan, and a pension plan.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-24 per week
Salary: $19.58-$23.59 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and take a rapid test weekly.
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-12-31
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.