If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you!
We are looking for an individual who understands the complexity of coordinating multiple projects at the same time. The successful candidate will hold strong communication, analytical and time management skills. They will be responsible for assisting the Contact Centre Managers with the operational management of various Contact Centre projects, clients and activities. The position reports to the Associate Director, Operations and Client Services and requires considerable collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a go-getter, resourceful and solution-based individual to become our new Client Account Coordinator, Commercial Services. This is a hybrid role.
- Coordinate projects and programs between all departments, internal and external stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert on allocated projects and provide daily operational support
- Manage timelines based on department and client specific timeframes
- Ensure data client integrity; update and maintain target lists and program audiences
- Prepare and analyse reports for internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Keep Contact Centre Managers updated on program implementation, project progression and resourcing needs.
- Build recommendations and adjust projects as needed to meet KPIs
- Liaise with Business Development, Account Managers, Project Managers, Team Managers and Accounting, as required.
- Support with onboarding and training new hires
- Track POs, prepare files for invoicing and monthly accruals and ensure project invoicing and accounting is accurate and timely
- Identify and analyse discrepancies and errors. Correct errors and follow up on issues
- Establish strong relationship with clients and act as their point of contact to treat operational project inquiries
- Schedule and participate in regular internal and external project meetings as support to the Contact Centre Managers
- Appropriately report any potential project and system issues
- Work with in-house and client CRMs, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet for internal and external reporting
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Fluently bilingual English/French (Oral and Written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and a good understanding of the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Contact Centre (inside sales/service) experience preferred
- Adept to working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation building skills, with attention to details
- Good understanding of customer needs and relations
- Professional in approach, excels in client-facing situations
- Resourceful and solutions oriented
- Strong knowledge of MS office: advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Smartsheet (preferred)
- Ease in working with various CRMs and systems such as MedCall, Tableau and Veeva (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.