Advanced CAD Services Inc.
ACS has an immediate opening for an Architectural CAD Technologist. Your primary duties are to assist with both the design and drawing production for ACS projects and assist ACS clients.
ACS is a Fredericton based firm providing services primarily to the local utility, local developers and builders. ACS provides a wide range of design & drafting and prides itself with providing the highest quality work. ACS uses 3D modeling for buildings and civil projects wherever possible to virtually construct projects, producing highly accurate drawings.
· Pride of work and attention to detail is essential for any applicant.
· Must be able to work unsupervised.
· Should have at least two years CAD experience in their field.
· Experience or familiarity with drafting standards of all construction disciplines is an asset.
· Must have completed a 2-year accredited “Building Engineering Technology” Program or equivalent.
· Competence with any major CAD program. Competence with MicroStation is an asset.
· Must be able to work effectively in 3D CAD environments.
· Must have a strong understanding of building design and construction principals.
· Experience with building codes.
· Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,934.41-$82,643.31 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.