Team Overview and Job responsibilities
Based in Heredia, Costa Rica, the Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Product Manager. He/She will provide day to day reporting and BI support to multiple areas in Prysmian Central America and Caribbean.
- Forecasting sales for every business unit in different seasons (S&OP demand).
- Maintain data quality for the regional business intelligence platform.
- Provide insights for the managing team, mainly sales department.
- Provide all the needed information to do price intelligence.
- Data mining to calculate our market share and market trends.
- Use the marketing data to understand market opportunities.
- Collaborate with different departments to help in data visualization tools.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree Administration, Industrial Engineer, Economics, or related field
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in data analytics and S&OP.
- Proficient knowledge in analysis tools as Power BI, Advance in Excel.
- Apply statistical methods in forecasting.
- Proficiency in English.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
- General knowledge of business operations.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork, and customer centered abilities
- Certification, or Specialization in Business Intelligence or related field D.
- SQL/Python or R programming skills.
- Previous experience in time series forecasting.
- Machine learning skills.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities. We strongly believe that diversity brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increasing the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and stakeholders. With Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) as part of our Social Ambition 2030 and a strategic pillar of our Company culture, Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, included, and free to fully express their potential just as they are.
All Managers and HRs in Prysmian Group are responsible for ensuring DE&I policies are respected during the recruiting process, as well as recognizing and mitigating unconscious biases that must not influence our selection processes. All persons will be considered for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, origin, citizenship status, socio-economic status, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, parental leave, medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for any disclosed physical or neurological condition or disability of a qualified applicant unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.