Arrow Transportation Systems Inc.
Major Responsibiliites include:
NutriGrow specializes in finding solutions, beneficial uses and viable markets for residual products that would otherwise end up in our landfills or waterways.
Currently we fabricate, sell and distribute a high quality top soil called Biosolids Growing Medium (BGM) which is made by mixing biosolids, wood fibre and sand for market to the mining, forestry, farming and landscaping industries. NutriGrow works with environmental experts, agrologists, landowners, minesites, government and other stakeholders and are constantly looking for other products that mirror the BGM model.
NutriGrow is wholly owned by Arrow Group of Companies, providing the stability of a 100-year-old transportation company with the entrepreneurial spirit of a small business.
- The stability of a 100+ year old company and the spirit of an innovative and entrepreneurial organization
- Competitive Compensation: $50,000-$60,000
- Pension matching program
- Extended medical benefits including Dental and Pharmaceutical
- Free Parking
- Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm; hours will vary with required travel
- Overtime as required
- Extensive travel to the Lower Mainland
As the ‘Heart of the Business’ the Business Development, Soil Sales’ principal role is to ensure the efficient, effective and accurate flow and communication of financial information (accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll), customer information and logistics information for the NutriGrow line of business. This individual maintains close communication with all stakeholders to ensure financial, sales, customer service and inventory requirements are satisfied. With a focus on customer relationships, this role is responsible for the selling compost soils in the lower mainland and interior markets.
Major Responsibiliites include:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Selling bulk compost soils with a focus on the lower mainland market.
- Handle inbound sales calls.
- Market evaluations and development of marketing material with assistance of Arrow’s marketing team.
- Coordinating logistics for sales, order tracking/processing, and expense tracking for soil purchases.
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual analysis, preparation and review of monthly reconciliations.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements, lease operator statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems.
- Implement and maintain invoicing procedures and controls to ensure accurate and appropriate feedstock inventory levels at all sites, accurately receive/ship inbound and outbound orders and schedule/coordinate inbound/outbound deliveries of feedstock.
- Ensure all shipments have proper documentation (truck or rail bills of lading, inventory manager documents, customer documents etc.)
- Research potential opportunities and generate new business leads from digital marketing and mass email campaigns.
- Track and manage responses to comments on Social Media pages.
- Lead sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, tradeshows, and other sales actions.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Prepare analysis and/or reports as required by division, internal and/or external customers.
- Maintain up to date records ensuring all customers and potential customer information is available for marketing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Preference will be given to those with relevant education or experience in Agrology, Environmental or Natural Science studies, Business, Marketing & Sales.
- Understanding of market strategy with the ability to build lasting customer relationships.
- Ability to manage full sale cycle.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ability to quickly learn new computer applications i.e. NutriGrow custom applications
- Excellent alphanumeric typing skills
- Demonstrates strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Internal and external customer service skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong safety mindset
- Organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Professional appearance/demeanor whether in person, via email or on the telephone
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.