Informa Group Plc.
Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better and more profitable data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, treasury management lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
Curinos is currently seeking a Business Data Analytics Manager to support the rapid growth in their Distribution and Sales Performance practice. The position is a hybrid (blend of work from home and in office) position. The ideal candidate will have considerable project and client management experience, coupled with deep analytic experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
The Business Data Analytics Manager will play a leadership role in helping their clients drive insights through powerful and intuitive data analytics. They are responsible for providing client support, managing product development efforts, and onboarding new clients for multiple Curinos solutions offerings. The Business Data Analytics Manager will also support the Director of Distribution and Sales Performance in creating and driving new methodologies for solving complex client problems.
You will have the ability to:
- Managing client relationships with distribution and sales performance leaders across the financial industry.
- Leading client meetings and formulating deliverables for clients.
- Translating and delivering impactful and actionable insights based on data-driven methodology.
- Partnering closely with the practice leadership team and cross-functional partners to turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Providing clients with timely support for questions about both our solutions platform and industry experience.
- Building key artifacts for business development initiatives (e.g., pitch work, sales content).
- Effectively managing and mentoring a junior team on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in Retail Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, and/or Business Intelligence
- 2+ years of experience managing and mentoring team members
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
- Knowledge preferred in Tableau, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), R Program, Python
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to turn around time-sensitive research findings with a high degree of accuracy and insight.
- Proven track record of delivering complex, time-sensitive work to clients, across multiple client workstreams
- Strong analytical capabilities including the ability to interpret complex analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a particular focus on effective storytelling and logical presentation
- Ability to work independently; demonstrated ability to work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
Base Salary Range: $140,000 – $155,000, plus bonus.
Why work at Curinos?
- Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
- Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
- Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
- Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
- Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
- Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t meet all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Inclusivity at Curinos:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.