MaxPeople is a professional Human Resources consulting firm offering HR, Training, Recruitment and Employment Law services to clients in need of an effective people strategy to grow their business. We provide services to small and mid-size organizations with the necessary Human Resources infrastructure and the employment law services required for growth.
About Our Client
Our client specializes in providing full-service professional construction, project management and general contracting within the commercial interior, hospitality, retail, healthcare, and industrial sectors. As a Deloitte Best Managed company, they have an unwavering dedication to integrity, a commitment to high quality, cost-effective building practices and customer service as a priority.
Do you have unparalleled analytical skills and are passionate about KPI-oriented/data-based reporting and analysis? The Business Data Analyst acts as a bridge between the technological and non-technological departments. They will be primarily responsible for using analytical tools to connect multiple data sources, turn data into information, information into insight, and help the Company make more informed decisions and optimize business operations.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting & Record Keeping
- Develop, maintain/update and distribute monthly KPI analysis reports and communicate with Management and stakeholders
- Evaluate data integrity in shared drives and source systems on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of data entries;
- Gather and input data accordingly; Sync data using Maestro, Procore and Microsoft CRM systems and ensure information goes into SQL database and links using PowerBI
- Provide analysis and commentary on KPI trends and results
- Manage all user access for PowerBI system
- Assist Project Management team in identifying discrepancies and financial errors relating to Working Tools
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to understand the needs of internal departments and actively works to meet their expectations. Support from the Business Data Analyst is readily available and provided via e-mail, in-person, telephone, and virtually as required
- Feedback from all internal contacts confirms a high quality of work with excellent attention to detail and accuracy with minimal errors. Reports are generated within established timelines with 100% accuracy
- Works to recommend, develop, and implement new processes to improve company-wide data efficiency. The Business Data Analyst also stays current with knowledge of systems and data through research and training. Continuously upgrades skills through professional development opportunities.
- Communicate with Managers and department heads to confirm approved KPI report format
- Solicit Manager feedback to make appropriate revisions to KPI objectives
- Collaborate with department heads to obtain the information required to build tools to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Be a driver of accurate and on time KPI package publishing in conjunction with Department Managers
- Provide training on PowerBI system including how to generate and run reports
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related discipline with a technical focus
- Some knowledge of data models, database design and development, data mining, manipulation and segmentation techniques is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerBI, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with a at least 2 years’ experience working with:
- Relational Databases and SQL programing
- Data mining, ETL, and various data retrieval methodologies
- Business Data Analyst or in a similar role
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills
- Solid problem-solving skills and an ability to work within a deadline centric environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of data
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to deal with multiple priorities and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- High ability to problem-solve, apply creative solutions, and provide meaningful feedback
- High sense of urgency
- Strong sense of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
For consideration, please apply online. As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in MaxPeople but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.