The The Brand Marketing role supports one of the most-acclaimed franchises in the world, EA SPORTS FIFA. This position is primarily responsible to help support the execution of the global Brand Marketing Campaign, leveraging processes and best practices to support day-to-day operations, campaign tracking and readiness, campaign measurement, and partnership activations.
You have a passion for bringing signature marketing campaigns to life, working with diverse groups of partners to coordinate complex executions across multiple channels & timezones, and a motivation to keep the overall campaign on track. You will report to the Senior Global Brand Marketing Manager.
We welcome remote candidates, with future relocation opportunities to our Vancouver office as a possibility.
- Deliver world class campaigns in support of the Global Brand Marketing team
- Collaboration & leadership across key internal & external stakeholders including: Social Media, Content/Production, Web, Email, Community, Social, PR, and Partnerships
- Build campaign briefs, in both lead & supporting functions. Translating business & strategic documents into insight driven GTM plans
- Act as a primary driver of recurring campaign tracking and readiness, including establishing meeting health, channel status updates, identification of risks/opportunities per campaign beat, and liaising with cross-functional partners to prepare and problem-solve against obstacles in the GTM campaign
- Key driver of campaign measurement and reporting to assess campaign KPIs, communicate learnings and formulate a perspective on optimization for local and/or global campaigns
- 3+ years’ experience in creating integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with global brands either on the client or agency side
- Experience working in Communications, Social, PR, Creative or Retail Merchandising
- Ability to maintain working relationships with teams and stakeholders across disciplines, time zones and territories.
- You have experience with developing Powerpoint/Keynote/Google slide presentations, both to educate & inspire.
- Ability to translate campaign performance & insights into goals & objectives
- A strong interest in football, sports and/or gaming
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.