Brand Marketing Associate (12 Months Contract)
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
The Strategic Growth Brand team sits at the corner of disruption and innovation, helping fuel Electronic Arts’ long term strategic bets and growth. We set the course for EA’s investment in gaming subscriptions, our PC storefront and platform, competitive gaming (including FIFA, Apex Legends, and Madden NFL), as well as new business opportunities including fantasy sports, blockchain and NFTs, and more.
As a Brand Marketing Associate, you will work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager on all marketing activations and partner with individual franchise and channel teams to integrate relevant beats into their franchise campaigns and marketing. You will report to Sr Marketing Manager, Strategic Brand Growth.
- Participate in holistic planning, coordination and project management of marketing activations for our subscriptions, PC products and services.
- Support commercial and studio teams with subscriber benefits activations.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to run channel marketing campaigns.
- Act as POC for EA Play Social channels across all EA Play and franchise beats including maintaining a social calendar, writing social media copy, posting across channels and coordinating with franchise social teams
- Help strategize service-level beats and partner with franchise marketing to support execution of franchise-specific beats.
- Participate in weekly meetings and follow-up to track beat readiness, evaluating risk and opportunity.
- Track progress on channel activations, creative ideation, and content plans to ensure projects stay on point, have proper approvals and execute on time.
- Provide campaign tracking and performance data.
- 5+ years of brand marketing, activation, and campaign execution experience.
- You have experience with subscriptions services and/or member retention programs.
- You love to manage projects, take direction well and offer solutions.
- You have a solid understanding of integrated omni-channel consumer facing campaigns.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $63,500 – $96,550
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $57,750 – $96,550
- Jersey City, NJ :
º $57,750 – $96,550
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $57,750 – $87,100
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $57,750 – $87,100
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.