OLIVER PLUMBING & HEATING
Our firm is a premier provider of mechanical services, specifically plumbing and heating. We are looking for a journeyman plumber with a Class “A” gas fitting ticket and boiler maintenance and controls experience. DO NOT APPLY if you are not qualified. This person’s role in our company will be to primarily provide advanced expertise on hydronic boilers and heating systems.
OP&H has a large client base with commercial and condominium facilities as assets. Our firm provides the full spectrum of mechanical expertise. As mechanical equipment and systems become more and more technical in nature, so too must our technicians. Our ideal candidate will be capable of investigating, diagnosing and completing the required repairs on a boiler in a confident and competent manner without oversight from management. This position will offer top wages to the successful candidate. There is also a potential opportunity to provide cross training in HVAC and refrigeration. Tuition for courses linked to professional development will be be covered by our firm.
Key attributes include:
– Team player. Our firm’s success is predicated upon the strength of our team and our technicians willingness to work together to achieve corporate goals.
– Analytical mind. The position demands a person capable of analyzing a situation, circumstance, system or piece of equipment in an ordered and carefully considered manner.
– Striving and driven toward excellence in one’s self and for the company.
– A person who loves their work, brings enthusiasm to the day at hand, and goes to work with a sincere desire to succeed at the challenges before them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$57.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
We provide full PPE to our technical team, minimizing contact with customers and ensuring that our work is conducted within the boundaries and constraints of the provincial Covid-19 directives.
- OP&H has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol or drugs in the workplace. We also believe in respectful interactions between colleagues and with our customers. Are you capable and amenable to these interactions and operational parameters?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- boiler and controls: 5 years (required)
- English (required)
- driver’s license (required)
- Alberta or Red Seal Journeyman Plumber ticket (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.