Blue Orange Digital
Blue Orange is looking for a experience BI Developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data analytics and quality. The ideal candidate will be well versed in SQL, PL/SQL and modern data technologies, understand how to drive the extraction of business requirements for data visualizations & reporting, assess data quality, and have great communications skills. This candidate will work on analyzing and extracting information from source data, help interpret and visualize data, and define data quality needs and help make sure they are met.
- Work with the team and stakeholders to define requirements for the Data Warehouse and BI reports.
- Build, maintain, and document reports, data models, transformations in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Work with source data systems to extract and analyze data to assist in defining the requirements for the data platform.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports, and model data based on client requirements.
- Support analytical and statistical reporting requirements and work with the data team to visualize the data in dashboards and reports.
- Work within an Agile environment to constantly deliver value for our clients.
- 5+ years of experience with ETL, data analysis, cleansing, and data visualization.
- Expert-level skills with PL/SQL and statistical methods to analyze and model behavioral data.
- Experience with Oracle Databases and Data Warehouse.
- Experience with using data visualization tools, like PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, SiSense.
- Experience with dimensional modeling.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: statistics, economics, computer science).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with Python for data analysis and data science.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- Professional development support and reimbursement
- Company Computer
- Remote and flexible schedule
Salary: 110,000 – 150,000 (USD $)
Blue Orange Digital is an equal-opportunity employer.
Background checks may be required for certain positions/projects.