GLABAT Solid-State Battery
GLABAT Solid-State Batteries Inc. is recruiting three Postdoctoral Fellows (PDFs), in collaboration with University of Western Ontario. GLABAT is a Canadian-based R&D company being engaged in the development and commercialization of solid-state batteries for electric vehicle (EV) applications. University of Western Ontario (UWO) is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing.
GLABAT is seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated PDFs to work on the development of solid-state lithium batteries. The three newly recruited PDFs will work on (1) development and fabrication of stabilized Li metal anode, (2) development and fabrication of advanced solid polymer electrolyte, and (3) development of sulfide-based solid electrolyte.
- Ph.D. in Materials/Engineering/Chemistry/Physics or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in battery materials/battery cell making and testing.
- Strong hands-on experience in solid state electrolyte materials, preparing, processing and testing.
- Proficient in materials characterization techniques, including electrochemical methods, impedance spectroscopy, surface/interface analysis etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.
- Lead projects of the development of solid-state lithium batteries
- Plan and execute experiments of solid-state electrolyte material/electrode/cell designs, formulations, processing and testing.
- Collect and analyze experimental data; draw conclusions and present results regularly to GLABAT R&D team.
- Work collaboratively with GLABAT team to scale-up solid-state lithium batteries for manufacturing
In order to apply, please submit a cover letter, a CV including a publication (including patent applications) list, statement of research experience by email to [email protected] Please indicate which position you’re interested in in the title and body of your email. Further information inquiry can be referred to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.