The rapid and sustained growth of the company creates opportunities! You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. You will join a dynamic, human and united team, within a company whose main objective is to allow people to develop and reach their full potential. You will have the chance to shine, to grow, to expand your horizons.
We are looking for lecturers in mathematics for its Computer Science Techniques-Programming, Video Game Programming, Networking and Security, and Programmer-Analyst in Information Technology programs. The skills and concepts taught in this program include:
- Basic arithmetic and algebra (Numbering, exponents, fractions and radicals);
- Algebraic functions and linear equations;
- Truth tables for logical operators;
- Boolean algebra and computer logic;
- Simple and compound statements (using logical operators);
- Simplification of logic gates using lattice properties;
- Arrays and matrices (use of determinants);
- Statistics and data representation.
- Plan class sessions;
- Deliver sessions in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner;
- Design formative and summative evaluations according to the competency-based approach;
- Administer and correct the evaluations;
- Follow-up on each student and encourage success;
- Be available to students in order to promote their development of the competency targeted by the course;
- Any other related duties.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must meet one of the following criteria
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in vocational education or be enrolled in that program to obtain a tolerance of commitment to teach.
- Have a university degree with an option or concentration in the relevant discipline;
- Teach or have teaching experience in the discipline for a full semester within the last five (5) years;
- Have practiced a trade or profession related to the discipline or course in question for at least five (5) years.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
We are looking for creative professionals with proven expertise in their field who are willing to share their knowledge. Bilingualism and teaching experience are major assets.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for?
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.