The rapid and sustained growth of the organization creates opportunities! You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization, winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. You will join a dynamic, caring and cohesive team in a company whose main objective is to enable people to develop and reach their full potential. You will have the chance to shine and expand your horizons.
We are looking for lecturers for the Fashion Design program; the skills and concepts taught in this program include
- Preparing technical files for a collection;
- Use molding for research and evaluation purposes;
- Research the raw materials required for the collection;
- Presenting a collection;
- Translate fashion concepts through graphic and visual presentation processes;
- Analyze the work function;
- Interact in a variety of work situations.
- Plan class sessions;
- Deliver sessions in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner;
- Design formative and summative evaluations according to the competency-based approach;
- Administer and correct the evaluations;
- Follow-up on each student and encourage success;
- Be available to students in order to promote their development of the competency targeted by the course;
- Participate in some departmental meetings.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator (For Fashion concept);
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must meet one of the following criteria
- Hold a university certificate or diploma or a college degree, with an option or concentration in the relevant discipline;
- Teach or have teaching experience in the discipline for a full semester within the last five (5) years;
- Have practiced a trade or profession related to the discipline or course in question for at least two (2) years.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Courses are offered during the day. We are looking for creative professionals with proven expertise in their field who are willing to share their knowledge. Bilingualism and teaching experience are major assets.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for?
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We subscribe to an equal access program.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.