The rapid and sustained growth of the company creates opportunities! You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. You will join a dynamic, human and united team, within a company whose main objective is to allow people to develop and reach their full potential. You will have the chance to shine, to grow, to expand your horizons.
We are looking for lecturers for the Architecture and Construction course (Real Estate Broker).
- Plan course sessions;
- Deliver sessions in a dynamic, effective and structured manner;
- Design formative and summative evaluations using the competency-based approach;
- Administering and marking evaluations;
- Follow-up on each student and encourage success;
- Be available to students in order to promote their development of the competency targeted by the course;
- Performing all other related duties.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a university certificate or diploma or a college degree, with an option or concentration in the relevant discipline;
- Teach or have teaching experience in the discipline for a full semester within the last five (5) years;
- Have worked in a trade or profession related to the discipline or course for at least two (2) years.
- A permit from the OACIQ or a professional order.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Courses are offered in the evening. We are looking for rigorous professionals with proven expertise in their field who wish to pass on their knowledge. Bilingualism and teaching experience are major assets.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diverse and human team that is looking to the future? What are you waiting for?
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.