The rapid and sustained growth of the company creates opportunities! You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing global organization, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. You will join a dynamic, human and united team, within a company whose main objective is to allow people to develop and reach their full potential. You will have the chance to shine, to grow, to expand your horizons.
Lasalle College is looking for lecturers in management, to teach courses in computer management, marketing, transport logistics, international trade, sales and accounting.
- Your responsibilities as a lecturer are to :
- Plan the course sessions;
- Deliver the sessions in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner;
- Designing formative and summative assessments according to the competency-based approach;
- Administering and marking assessments;
- Follow up students and encourage their success;
- Be available to students to support their development of the competency targeted by the course;
- All other related tasks;
- Qualifications required.
- University certificate or diploma or college diploma with an option or concentration in one of the following disciplines
- Marketing ;
- Computer Management; and
- Transportation Logistics; International Trade; and
- International Trade;
- Have worked in a trade or profession related to the discipline or course for at least two (2) years;
- Teach or have teaching experience in the discipline for a full semester within the last five (5) years, an asset;
- Personal and professional skills;
- Have teaching skills;
- Proficiency in management and accounting tools, an asset (SAP, Sage 50, Microsoft Project, etc.);
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Comfortable with Teams ClassRoom;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Be an organised and passionate person.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a world-renowned Quebec company? Would you like to join a diverse and compassionate team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for?
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We subscribe to an equal opportunity employment program.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.