Laplante Chevrolet Buick GMC
Laplante Chevrolet Buick GMC is currently looking for an Automotive Apprentice Technician / Mechanic (2nd or 3rd year level) to fill a full-time position within its dynamic team of experienced professionals.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must have basic knowledge of automotive technology;
- Must be responsible and reliable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to follow instructions and accurately document work performed;
- Must be diligent in maintaining and repairing our customer’s vehicles.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- General repairs and maintenance;
- Oil changes;
- Tire changes;
- Vehicle inspections;
- Clean and maintain the shop;
- Maintaining shop tools.
- Competitive wages + Salary will evolve according to the skills acquired;
- Long-term employment with advancement opportunities;
- Continuous training;
- Complete range of social benefits;
- Expanding group of dealerships;
- Family-owned business and friendly work environment;
- Vehicle purchase discounts.
All applications will be treated to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice technician?
- driver’s license (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.