Institut Trebas Institute|Institut Trebas Institute
We have a vacancy of Audio Engineering Instructor. in our company, Institut Trebas Institute. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Audio Engineering Instructor.
Company: Institut Trebas Institute
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-12-07
Posted on: teachingjobs.ca
Position Job Title: Â Audio Engineering Instructor.
Location:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reports To:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Director/Manager of Academics and Students Success.
About Trebas Institute Â
Trebas Institute, established in 1979, is a private vocational school with campuses in Montreal and Toronto and offering a broad range of programs in audio, film and television, business and technology as well as music, event and entertainment management. Our mission is to provide high-quality and accessible education and support services to maximize our studentsâ success and learning experience. We strive to achieve this mission through a commitment to excellence, innovation, interdisciplinary collaboration, as well as inclusiveness and diversity. Trebas Institute is a member of the Global University Systems Canada network of higher education institutions.
Duties & Responsibilities Â Â
You will work in collaboration with Trebas Institute Toronto and its staff to provide face-to-face, online or asynchronous instruction in any and all courses you are teaching, in keeping with the Collegeâs curriculum, outlines and course guides.Â
For any and all courses you are teaching, you agree to do the following:
- Complete and/or revise the Course outline and Teaching and Learning Plan, submit it to the Director/Manager of Academics and Students Success for approval. After approval has been obtained, upload your syllabus no later than one (1) week prior to the start of the term.
- Provide and update course materials and publish those materials before the course begins to enable students to prepare for the course.
- Be available in person or online (according to your syllabus).
- Invigilate any quizzes, tests and examinations in-person or virtually.
- Prepare, mark and administer assignments, projects, quizzes, tests, examinations and other materials used for student evaluation, and return feedback to students within a week of grading.
- Submit final marks by the determined Grade Submission Deadline for each course.
- Submit copies of the evaluation and student responses to the evaluation, as required for the quality assurance/audit purposes, to the Academic Coordinator at the end of every course.
- Participate in program and curriculum review meetings as a part of the quality assurance process followed by the College.
- Comply with the policies identified in the Student Guide that pertain the schoolâs responsibilities as well as the instructor responsibilities.Â
- Respect and implement the collegeâs policy regarding student attendance, student punctuality, communication of student academic performance issues and the timely submission of grades.
- Participate in faculty meetings, orientations, graduation exercises, and other functions as directed.
Â Education and Experience
- A diploma or degree in a relevant field of knowledge from a recognized University or College
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in the post-secondary environment and / or equivalent work experience in a related field or recording studio environment.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.