PwC Canada|PwC Canada
We have a vacancy of Associate Product Manager in our company, PwC Canada. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate Product Manager
Company: PwC Canada
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-11-24
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC’s strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change. Our team are the general managers of commercial and internal products. They sit at the intersection of the business, user experience, and the technology that solve our customer and end-user problems. They design, develop and manage activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Product Management’s involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades, maintenance of the product or product line. For commercial products, it also includes commercialization, Go To Market planning, sales, and other key business support activities. You will work closely with client stakeholders, Engineering, UX, and other internal SMEs to validate product opportunities, build intuitive and high-quality software solutions, and scale/iterate based on client feedback and performance metrics. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
Purpose-led work you’ll be part of
As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and lead product development from ideation/validation to building and assessing impacts through to scaling
- The Associate Product Manager will support and lead product strategy, planning roadmap and execution to deliver value proposition by defining product requirements, scope, specifications, product timeline, pricing and go-to-market activities, balancing agile product iteration, costs and speed to market;
- Interact with clients, business stakeholders, and Products sales team to develop a deep understanding of the business problems, to document, analyze, and synthesize the opportunity into a compelling product vision
- Drive information gathering on product concept & related business requirements from selected technical SME’s
- The Associate Product Manager will work closely with development team, project managers, technical team, and business personnel to align business and technical requirements to deliver a marketable product
- Chair product development discussions with new business teams to craft core concepts of a product
- Guide new business lead to present the software solution to stakeholders at various junctions on the product development timeline
- The Associate Product Manager will lead client presentation & evaluation sessions during development of the product
- Communicate, resolve risks and issues, and coordinate changes related to product development initiatives, escalate when necessary
Experiences And Skills You’ll Use To Solve
- Experience in a product management role developing digital products
- Preferably some exposure in both startup and enterprise environments
- Demonstrates knowledge in developing digital products, release planning, creating roadmaps and managing and creating backlog/requirements utilizing prioritization planning
- Carrying out competitor analysis for proposed product ideas, drive appropriate segmentation approaches and develop preliminary business cases which are refined and pivoted as more information emerges through user research and testing
- Utilizing SaaS based, P&L and, new product introduction
- Jira, Confluence, Portfolio reporting
- Creating MVPs to fail fast and small
- Working with high level UX principles such as user stories, persona building,
- Prototype/prototype development approaches and information architecture and
- Customer/product research methodologies (e.g., A/B testing and MVT)
- Designing engaging user experiences for desktop, web, or mobile applications
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc.
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.