Assistant Producer – EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
An EA Sports Assistant Producer is part the production and design team and is focused on identifying and creating features that the players of EA Sports games long for. You should have experience developing AAA games, be focused on quality and have an understanding of user experience. Knowledge and familiarity with the relevant sport is a definite advantage.
The main tasks for this position are feature-design and management of feature-implementation which incorporates the need to maintain relationships with internal and external developers and creatives. You will report to the Associate Producer assigned on this game area. As a work arrangement, you will be based either onsite in our Vancouver office or work in a hybrid arrangement. If you are more interested in a remote arrangement, we still can get in touch and discuss the details.
- You communicate ideas and updates to immediate team regarding tasks and priorities
- You contribute to peer learning. You share knowledge with the team. You listen and value teamwork
- You work to understand the product vision
- You work with lead producers to understand priorities and goals
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to coordinate dependencies and deliverables.
- Collate and report results back to lead producers.
- Work with Production and Design teams on fleshing out and documenting design ideas.
- Team up with Artists, Project Managers and Software Engineers to prototype and implement features as directed.
- Minimum of 1.5 years background in game design or relevant experience working with creative teams/media.
- Familiarity with game development/product management concepts
- Good sense of execution, deadlines and quality levels for a feature
- Ability to come up with and document creative ideas
- Good eye for “in-game” quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience
- Understand risks and constraints but does not allow this to be a barrier to decision-making.
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.