StorageVault Canada Inc.
Full-Time DAY shifts. 6 weeks Paid Training Program. No Management Experience Required
Pay: $17 – $18/hr (up to $35,360/year – $37,440/year) + Bonus Ability + Benefits
Our passion is people! Our culture of continuous improvement paves the way to support you in your success & career growth. We are an essential service with job security & huge growth.
What we offer:
- 6 weeks of paid training
- Daytime work schedules
- Career within a stable industry (Essential business)
- Career advancement opportunities (95% of Senior Management promoted from within)
- Vacation pay
- Additional earning BONUS potential
- Health benefits which include medical and insurance coverage after the probationary period
- Manage front desk, confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements, and collect rental payments
- Maintain property appearance by cleaning facility daily
- Perform daily inspections of storage units to ensure units are clean, properly locked and rent ready.
- Travel between locations will be required within a reasonable distance. Access to a reliable vehicle is essential.
- Strong fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.
A Clear Criminal, Credit and Employment Background Check is required for chosen candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
SVI has procedures in place to ensure the safety of our Team and Visitors. These include wellness checks, enhanced cleaning, safety signing, safe distance measures, mandatory masks, plexi barriers and contact-free interactions.
- If you were hired, what would your daily availability be? (answer required to qualify for an interview)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- computer: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.