At 4Cats, we love what we do and make good art!
Do you love art and consider yourself to be a creative person?
Are you insanely passionate about collaborating, planning, and organizing?
Do you love to learn?
Do you love to embrace change?
Do you have fun and innovative ideas you want to unleash into the world?
Well, this may be the place for you!
Who are we at 4Cats? Well, this is our list of what we value.
1. Life in flow, the spontaneous joy of creating.
2. ART! Art is good.
3. Being the best, most fun ever.
4. Creating friendships with every experience.
5. Accountability, resourcefulness & growth.
6. An enthusiastic & positive team.
7. Encouraging excellence, goal setting and celebrating the wins.
8. Be real, care and say thank you.
9. Embrace innovation and change.
10. Make magic.
Do these resonate with you?
What you should know BEFORE applying. . .
4Cats has an incredibly unique way of doing things that will make this the greatest creative experience of your life, but it can take some getting used to. No one is going to tell you what to do every step of the way on any project.
4Cats is a diverse and ever-changing hive of creative energy, so we don’t look for one trick ponies here. We look for people who fit into our culture, with great attitudes, who are multi-talented, with different skills and interests. For example, if you’re a person who loves to travel, paint, eat, bake, watch British television shows and have great adventures… this could indeed be a job for you.
We are looking for versatile, flexible, creative leaders, self-starters who love change. Sounds great! So, what is the downside? We miss out on hiring talented people who prefer to work within a more traditional structure.
If any of this tickles your art bone and you love a good challenge! We want to hear from you.
This job is for you if:
That everything needs a plan and if you want something to grow you measure it! You LOVE organization, spreadsheets, implementing a plan and talking with people! You are quick to smile, friendly and happy working around kids and celebrating their wins!
- teaching children art using 4Cats & Montessori principles
- maintaining a safe and clean environment
- prep for classes and parties
- communicate with team members and guests
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Follow all and enforce Covid safety measures
- are professional
- are trustworthy
- are responsible
- love art
- love working with children
- love pottery
- love plants & flowers
- love making things beautiful
- love to be organized and clean
- love art supplies
- like being part of a community
- like to be part of a team
- love paying attention to detail
- are able to work weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) & evenings
A few 4Cats perks you may be interested to know about 🙂
- After 4 weeks of hire, all staff get 40% discount on retail items!
- One free workshop with a friend per month!
- After working at the studio for 6 or more months, staff may book a party at the studio for free!
- After 14 to 24 months of being a leader, studio managers can apply for the opportunity to own a financed established or a financed new licensed studio.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 – 40 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- creativity: 2 years (preferred)
- working with children: 2 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.