We have immediate openings for Apprentice/Journeyperson Plumbers/Pipefitters in Richmond, BC. We offer interesting work and competitive wages, all while building technology that protects our planet. The work is indoors in a safe, clean production environment with a diverse team. Our hours are M-F from 7 AM to 3:30 PM with opportunities for overtime and travel to customer sites.
Whether you are looking to get your foot into a rapidly growing industry or looking to advance your career, we welcome all levels! You will work with our production team to deliver mechanical systems for modular water treatment and lithium production plants. We are proud to be delivering world-leading innovative technology designed and built in Canada.
Saltworks Technologies is an innovation-driven cleantech company. We invent, design, and build advanced lithium recovery and desalination water treatment plants for global customers while also researching and developing next-generation technologies. Our customers lead the way in sustainability, with our technologies at the forefront. Our company is growing rapidly with high demand for our solutions.
Visit www.saltworkstech.com to see what we’re all about!
- You will be a great fit if you enjoy working with a team, problem-solving, and building with quality.
- Pipefitting/plumbing experience is a must. Most of our fitting is with CPVC/PVC and visible, so precision work is critical (training will be provided).
- Experience in mechanical mounting of components such as pumps, including precise alignment.
- Excellent hand tool and power tool experience (all tools are provided).
- Experience reading construction drawings, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Excellent housekeeping skills.
- Good attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Stable, guaranteed hours with work-life balance (40 hrs. a week, Monday to Friday).
- Mentorship from skilled trades and professionals, and full support to secure your Red Seal.
- A solid team, with design, supply chain, R&D, and production under one roof.
- Interesting projects advancing technology with a world leader in its field.
A competitive compensation package that includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- AD&D coverage
- Education allowance
- Safe, well-lit indoor work environment.
- Paid time off, convenient location, on-site parking.
- Opportunities to gain new skills and to see how Mechanical and Pipefitting trades are powering the next generation economy and technologies needed.
- Fun social activities and company events.
Why join Saltworks?
We are passionate about innovation and solving key environmental challenges facing our planet. Join an outstanding team that is pioneering the future of water treatment, with customers that include:
- A premier electric vehicle manufacturer
- A world-leading computer chip maker
- The world’s largest provider of agriculture inputs
- A major global tire manufacturer
- Top producers of lithium-ion battery materials
How to apply:
If you would like to be a part of a globally recognized team, please submit your resume (cover letters are not required).
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
Kindy no recruiters.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.