Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
We are currently recruiting for full-time APA Operators to join our Aseptic team.
- Operates various industrial grade sterile filling machines as required including basic trouble shooting skills.
- Operates other high volume pharma manufacturing equipment as required.
- Completes relevant documentation completely, accurately, and right the first time.
- Able to perform disinfection of the area as per standard operating procedures.
- Able to perform other activities required to fill product aseptically (transfer of components, solution preparation, etc.).
- Strictly adheres to Good Aseptic Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices during all aspects of this role.
- Conducts other duties as required, including alternate packaging duties within Manufacturing Operations.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to change, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to follow written procedures and complete accurate documentation.
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and a proven commitment to excellent product quality.
- Working knowledge of aseptic principles and experience working in a clean room or aseptic area is considered an asset.
- Capable of working all shifts and meeting the physical demands of this position, including extended periods of standing, reaching and lifting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.