JCD Refrigeration Inc.
JCD Refrigeration Inc. is looking for a full-time HVAC Technician/Frigoriste to service, repair, and maintain residential and commercial heating and cooling systems (central air-conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, mini splits, rooftops, etc.) in Montreal, Quebec. CCQ Rates available.
- Applicant MUST be a current Canadian Citizen and Canadian Resident with a valid trade license. All other applications will not be considered.
- Previous experience in air-conditioning and heating repair (residential and light commercial only)
- Good physical condition and manual dexterity
- Valid driver’s license
- Meticulous and organized worker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and with an apprentice
- Excellent communication skills with coworkers and customers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- refrigeration technician: 3 years (required)
- driver’s license (required)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.