Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of software engineering, custom development, and IT consulting solutions. We help companies address IT talent by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada / Mexico or in our R&D centers in Ukraine.
As the AI/ML Engineer for our revolutionary privacy compliance automation solution, you will design and develop the AI models, deployment pipelines, logging and monitoring systems for the AI models. Architectured to transform how businesses interpret and adhere to complex privacy laws such as GDPR. Our AI-driven solution acts as an “AI Compliance Officer”, interpreting and enforcing intricate regulations, enabling businesses to innovate with data without risking non-compliance.
In this role, you will be instrumental in shaping the AI capabilities that breathe life into our platform. The platform utilizes AI to make data usage decisions, regulate access to personally identifiable information (PII), automate deletion requests and understand the unique data structures of our customers. As the custodian of our AI strategy, you will ensure that our AI capabilities not only comprehend privacy laws but also the unique data needs of our customers, making compliance effortless and efficient. More specifically, this role will design and develop ML/NLP/LLM/GAI models and solutions while working with a broad range of partners across data, technology and business teams.
and ● Design, develop, and maintain AI/ML models with a focus on Generative AI and NLP.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and identify AI/ML solutions.
● Conduct research on the latest AI/ML technologies and algorithms, particularly in the fields of General AI and NLP.
● Implement and optimize algorithms for efficiency, scalability, and reliability.
● Analyze large datasets to identify patterns and insights.
● Develop data-driven strategies to improve model accuracy and performance.
● Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
● Document and present research findings and model methodologies.
● Stay updated with advances in AI/ML and NLP fields and apply this knowledge to
improve existing systems.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● Proven experience in AI/ML, with a strong focus on General AI and NLP.
● 4+ years of professional hands-on experience leveraging large sets of structured and
unstructured data to develop data-driven tactical and strategic analytics and insights using
ML, NLP, computer vision solutions.
● Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java.
● Experience with ML frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch) and NLP libraries
(e.g., NLTK, spaCy).
● Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistical modeling
● Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
● Experience with tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD),
such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, or CircleCI.
● Containerization and Orchestration: Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
technologies for containerization and orchestration.
1. You will be with a small team, so your contributions will have a big impact.
2. You will be working with motivated and talented team members who will help you grow your skills.
3. Remote Office – you choose the place where you want to work.
4. We are not strict about hours as long as the work gets done and you are available when people need to connect.