At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there’s something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you’re applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Are you skilled in providing administrative support related to the management of individual and group insurance policies, or are you curious and ready to discover the world of insurance?
Are you knowledgeable about managing investment products, such as RRIFs, TFSAs and RRSPs, or would you like to learn more about them?
Our teams need your talent to support our members and clients! Send us your application and let us guide you.
Several opportunities are available:
Product Administration Agent
- Perform administrative tasks, including data entry, extraction, processing, compilation and coding
- Perform analyses, and produce and revise reports and statistics
- Carry out administrative, operational and quality control measures, following up as needed
- Provide information about the policies, programs and processes in your field
Product Administration Technician
- Provide technical support for projects and any operational problems encountered
- Help prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow procedures and use tools and systems
- Ensure that control and authorization procedures for products and client accounts are followed so that operations are carried out properly
- Perform event analyses and calculations, and make changes to the organization’s computer systems
Salary between $40,870 and $50,000 (determined based on your relevant education and experience).
Why choose us?
- Your role will be varied and you’ll work on different aspects of insurance policies or investment products, as well as on complex projects!
- The positions don’t involve solicitation or direct sales!
- Not sure you have the training and experience required? Don’t worry, we’ll train you!
- Flexible schedule, 35-hour week, Monday to Friday
- Paid overtime
- Possibility of working from home
- Dynamic work environment and strong team spirit
- Professional development opportunities
Applying for this position gives you the chance to be part of a large community that will provide you with access to all opportunities in line with your interests within the Desjardins Group. One of our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your profile and career interests in order to better guide you in your search. Our commitment is simple: to make sure you find the perfect challenge that will allow you to grow within the Desjardins Group!
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Permanent
Salaire : 40 870,00$ à 50 000,00$ par an
- Horaires flexibles
- Travail à domicile
Horaires de travail :
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Types de paie supplémentaire :
- Heures supplémentaires majorées
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.