Administration pro, you navigate easily online and like people? That is great! Under the responsibility of the Specialist in Talent Attraction Strategies, the Administrative and Chatroom Technician has as main responsibilities to ensure the posting of available jobs on all websites as well as assisting candidates and clients on the internal chatroom.
You will join a small and growing marketing team that supports nearly 60 consultants across Canada. Not bad at all! We work for a human resources firm that has been in business for over 25 years. We use our collaboration to recruit the best talent and contribute to their success. Working with us means listening to the 90s top hits playlists, allowing ourselves an afternoon Starbucks break to recharge our batteries and leave a lot of room for laughter and collaboration.
Tasks and main responsibilities:
- Post available jobs on many websites and platforms, while:
· Processing follow-ups;
· Renewing jobs on all websites;
· Editing and closing job postings;
· Transferring ads from one consultant to another.
- Carry out pre-employment checks:
· Going to the courthouse daily;
· Doing criminal record analyses and sending the results.
- Assist candidates and clients on the internal chatroom.
- File and enter data.
- Replace the receptionist in case of absence or vacation.
- Take part in any other related tasks and special projects for day-to-day operations.
The benefits of the position:
- As soon as you start working, you get 3 weeks of vacation, then on your 3rdyear with us, you will receive an extra week for a total of 4 weeks.
- You get 5 wellness days to use each year as you wish.
- Paid day off on your birthday AND work anniversary.
- Full range of fringe benefits.
- Hybrid mode: home, school, office to meet your needs.
- When you are in the office, the metro is 3 blocks away and there are plenty of restaurants around and free parking.
- A team of professional experts who want to be part of your career development.
- Laptop and cell phone provided as needed.
- Social activities throughout the year.
- DCS in Administration or DVS in Office Automation with minimum five years of relevant experience.
- Excellent French and English grammar.
- Bilingualism both spoken and written, essential.
- Knowledge of the suite Office.
- Comfortable working in a computer-based environment.
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry (an asset).
The ideal candidate:
- You know how to organize a set of tasks in order of priorities sometimes with tight deadlines (bonus if you like colour codes).
- You stand out for the quality of your work ethic and customer service.
- You are thorough – you quickly differentiate a comma by a point.
- You know how to make room for collaboration and teamwork even if you work mainly alone.
- Your active listening makes you empathize in all of your communications.
Salary: Competitive salary
Schedule: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.