Publicis is an omni-channel communications agency with over 600 employees across our Canadian operations. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across various disciplines of marketing and advertising expertise. Publicis carries a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and Global clients for which we are Agency of Record. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in the Out of the Cold Program. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more.
We are seeking an Account Supervisor in Toronto with with a background and in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical advertising and marketing industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team at Publicis Health (PH).
The Account Supervisor’s primary responsibility will be to manage and support day-to-day production operations, creative asset management, and execution with the oversight of a senior lead, while establishing strong relationships with agency partners and clients at the appropriate level.
- Strategic and creative collaboration with internal teams including Creative, Planning and Production.
- Lead secondary elements of campaign deliverables independently with selective oversight of senior account lead.
- Brand/product knowledge champion (product features/pricing/ benefits/competitive advantage).
- Champion agency understanding of competitive landscape, competitive ad reviews, program assessments & marketplace trends, news, and reports.
- Collaborate with Creative Team; ensure adherence to strategy and client/brand standards as well as feedback.
- Lead weekly status meetings (internally and with client).
- Develop and deliver tactical briefs and post reports.
- Creative production collaboration with integration partners.
- Guide and oversee assigned project budgets.
- Provide input, consultation and cooperation with other agency and client partners.
- 3-5 years of agency account management experience in a creative agency environment aligned to a pharma account
- In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and advertising industry
- Client point of contact and ability to guide pharma projects through to production
- Ability to manage process and work with cross functional teams with selective involvement from senior account lead.
- Strong project management skills – ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects – multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Team mentality with the ability to function at high level in both lead and supports roles with various personalities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the various executional channels including video, social, digital etc
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.