At Darwynn we are committed to evolution of the North American fulfillment industry. We are doing this via a multi-tenant, intelligent automated fulfillment network that has been purpose-built to provide companies, retailers, brands and individuals with access to a state-of-the-art fulfillment solution.
Come join our team of national and international operations and fulfillment experts, developers, and marketing and sales specialists who bring valuable experience in industries spanning across pharmaceutical, transportation, third-party logistics, technology, and international sourcing.
As the Inside Sales role, you will generate new sales revenue and identify business opportunities for company services. If you love searching for new business and you’re good at closing the deal, join us at Darwynn Ltd. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Develop and maintain Fulfillment and Distribution business throughout Canada
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high sense of urgency
· Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold calling
· Nurture accounts to retain existing relationships and to grow share of business
· Use traditional and electronic communication tools to contact former, current and prospective customers
· Create/Communicate quotes and sales proposals for company services; collaborate with the team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing
· Translate business opportunities into incremental revenue through strong selling; succeed at heavy price and service negotiations with customers and carriers
· Accurately maintain and update information in the company’s operating systems
· What you need to succeed at Darwynn:
· Responsible for the overall development of implementation of a national sales program for Darwynn
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or related experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you also have:
· An interest in building a career with a growth-oriented company
· A desire to grow within a technology and automation-based industry
· Proven ability to negotiate deals with a high sense of urgency
· Experience in direct sales; experience working in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability to build client relationships quickly to establish and maintain a profitable book of business
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as part of a team
· Business-minded work style with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.