Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Account Executive (Canada) available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
We are searching for an Account Executive for our Sales Department to join our team on a full-time basis. This is a fully remote position, and the successful individual could be based anywhere in Canada. You will work with an amazing Sales team, building relationships and ensuring the products and services offered by Wishpond are utilized by clients throughout Canada and the US. In collaboration with the Sales team and all departments, the Account Executive is responsible for the success of Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
- Identify and propose the best Wishpond products or services for client’s unique business needs
- Conduct demos and calls with prospective clients, generating new business sales
- Regularly follow up with prospective clients, presenting campaign ideas and options
- Negotiate agreements, ensuring proper documentation and controls are in place
- Use various sales tools to facilitate the sales process and track all activity updates
- Maintain an ethical, honest, and caring approach in the interest of long term business relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales, preferably within a SaaS oriented operation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be detail oriented, creative and have a passion for helping clients achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, great time management and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based on either PST or EST.
Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in Canada
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
- Website: wishpond.com
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: Wishpond
- Youtube: Thewishpond
- LinkedIn: Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.