Hear Entendre Quebec
Hear Québec is in search of a dedicated candidate to fill the place of Incapacity administration co-coordinator. This place will work as a part of a staff to offer service to the English hard-of-hearing group by aiding within the growth, promotion and implementation of accessible actions and occasions. This can be a one 12 months contract with the potential for extension.
- Speaking and constructing relationships with group companions and fascinating with them to take part in educating the group on accessibility for folks with listening to loss.
- Interacting with members who search data and assist as a part of our packages.
- Utilizing google varieties, social media, digital assembly platforms and our web site to advertise and consider this system actions.
- Coordinating program logistics, supplies, varieties, and offering assist throughout actions and occasions.
- Attending workers conferences to speak plans, coordinate duties and make choices that mirror the wants of the group.
- Expertise in program planning and growth
- Expertise with program animation and administration
- Have to be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Versatile Work Schedule with weekend and night availability to assist occasions
- Driver’s license and entry to a car
- Fluently Bilingual in English and French
- Expertise with Google Workspace (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Drive)
- Expertise in fundraising
- Expertise working with folks with a incapacity, particularly listening to loss
- Expertise with non-profit organizations
Please submit your CV in English plus a canopy letter to [email protected] explaining the way you meet the necessities and belongings for this job.
Please observe that this job helps folks having extra boundaries to coming into or staying within the labor market and who self-identify as being a part of under-represented teams, together with those that are a part of the LGBTQ2+ group. Precedence can be given to individuals with disabilities, particularly those that are laborious of listening to oral communicators.
About Hear Québec
Hear Québec is the one registered nonprofit group in Québec which serves Anglophones affected by listening to loss. Hear Québec has been offering ongoing packages, providers, and assist to the laborious of listening to group in and across the better Montréal space since 1979 – over 40 years.
A lot of our staff and board members are folks affected by listening to loss. We perceive and are involved with the struggles and the difficulties that individuals with listening to difficulties typically expertise of their every day lives. As a largely “invisible” incapacity, there are lots of “myths” and misconceptions about listening to loss. Our imaginative and prescient is a group the place we will hear, be heard and thrive.
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.