Ian Martin|Ian Martin
6526 – Senior It Project Manager Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of 6526 – Senior It Project Manager in our company, Ian Martin. This vacancy is based in Calgary AB. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: 6526 – Senior It Project Manager Job
Company: Ian Martin
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Calgary AB
Salary: Fixed term contract
URL Expiry: 2023-01-03
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
6526 – Senior It Project Manager Job Detail
Our Client, one of North America’s leading energy infrastructure companies with operations in natural gas, oil and power industries throughout Canada, the United States, and Mexico has an immediate need for a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a contract position for three (3) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Senior IT Project Manager in this role will be responsible for the definition of a project scope, including development of project charter and Class 3 estimate.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Provides guidance to other project managers.
- 10+ years of experience with the coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects
- Experienced leading the solutioning of complex problems.
- Proficient in the AGILE methodology and has a good handle in leveraging Azure Dev Ops for back log management
- Experience with defining the project scope, including development of project charter and Class 3 estimates
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business or Equivalent Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation is an asset
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.