Lecours Motor Sales
310S MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN – HEARST FORD DEALERSHIP
We are offering full-time employment at our Hearst Location, the pay offered will vary based on your experience.
-With two locations on highway 11 in Hearst and Kapuskasing, Lecours Motor Sales has been serving Ford customers in North Eastern Ontario since 1956.
-Customers have voted Lecours Motor Sales in the top Ford dealerships in Canada in satisfaction scores.
-Are you looking to get involved with an automotive dealership that places emphasis on customer service with expert, friendly advice?
-Are you looking to improve your quality of life and spend more time with your family?
-Come work in a learning atmosphere where the outdoors is literally at our doorstep.
Why Should You Apply at Lecours Motor Sales?
· Learning atmosphere: Hourly wages mean your co-workers do not compete with you; they are not penalised when leaving their jobs to help other techs.
· We help you guarantee your work, if your job comes back, you still get paid to refix it a second time and make it right.
– Competitive hourly wages and benefits including a pension plan.
– Annual Tool purchase allowance and safety boot purchase allowance.
– Your individual training plan is created with clear targets and future corresponding pay increases.
– You are paid to train, either at home or visiting Ford headquarters for hands-on classroom training.
– Bonuses help you earn a Master’s certification, the highest qualification for Ford Technicians at no cost to you.
– New state of the art dealership in Hearst includes a heated floor and every service bay is extra-large sized with its own door.
– We provide most of the tools required to perform your trade, we ask that you supply your hand tools.
– Each technician is assigned their own Toughbook, work counter with telephone, PC with widescreen.
- · 310S License is preferable
- · Valid driver’s license
- · Must have own hand tools
- · Must possess a strong sense of organization and must be detail orientated
- · Ability to work as a team
- Must speak, read and write either English of French
1304 Front Street, P.O. Box 607
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- HEARST, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- 310S Automotive Repair Mechanic (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.