- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related field is required to fulfil the core requirements of this position.
- A CTDP (Certified Training & Development Professional) designation and/or formal education in Adult Education principles are also required.
- A minimum 7 years of similar relevant experience in organizational development or people development roles in a small to medium complex business environment.
- Expert understanding of training needs analysis, design & development, performance management systems, succession planning programs.
- Strong ability in e-learning development tools such as Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Audacity, Camtasia, Photoshop or Illustrator.
Hybrid work model Salary Range 90-95k 4 Weeks Vacation Pension Plan
Interested candidates may forward a resume to Hayaa Yamunarasan [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.